Your Automatic Watch Winder is designed to rotate all models and brands of automatic watches. The case is made of fine Oak wood. The finish is hand polished. The wood surface is as smooth as a mirror when completed. It takes 60 days to complete this process by skilled craftsmen. The PU coating of the wood box is heat resistant and will resist minor scratches. The quality of the finish will give years of beauty.
- Hand crafted Oak wood case polished to piano finish.
- Slow rotation DC motor operates from a 3 volt AC Adaptor. Power consumption is less than 300mA. The DC jack receptacle is located at the rear of the case.
- The Master On/Off switch is located at the back of the unit. Unplug the AC Adaptor from the Winder AND turn the switch to "OFF" position when the unit is not being operated. There is a On/Off switch for the 2nd motor located on the front panel. Turn on the 2nd switch (a green light on the switch lits) to use the 2nd motor. The 2nd switch cannot be turned off once it is turned on. You must turn off both motor units at the same time by switching to “OFF” using the master switch on the
- The Winders rotates at approximately 5 turns per minute. There are 3 user selectable programs-
- (1) Clockwise: rotation for 33 minutes and then rest for 15 minutes. The same cycle is repeated 12 times per day;
- (2) Alternating: alternating clockwise and counterclockwise rotation every 10 seconds for 3 minutes and then every 5 minutes for 30 minutes. The same cycle is repeated 14 times per day;
- (3) Counterclockwise: rotation for 33 minutes and then rest for 15 minutes. The same cycle is repeated 12 times per day.
NOTE: There is a rest period every hour. This is very different than most Winders that rotate continually all day. The watch will use up some stored energy during this rest period. This will avoid over winding the watch.
- The Winder will start itself again automatically at the same time next day (only if the power switch remains
- LED light indicator:-
(a) Green light on - rotation function is on.
(b) 1 blink of LED - rotation changes direction.
(c) Green light blinking - Winder is on sleep or rest mode waiting for the next rotation period.
(d) Light off - all programs are done. (The daily auto-repeat function is still on even there is no light, as long as the power switch is “ON”).
(e) Red light on – rotation stops due to either drop in voltage or other technical malfunctions. Reset the winder.
1. Place a watch on to one of the provided cushions. Insert the cushion to the rotating disk. It is recommended to have 2 watches on the rotating disk. This balances the torque. Each cushion has a removable shell. Remove it for small wrist watch. Put the shell back on for bigger wrist watch. Important: If the watch has completely stopped, you must hand shake the watch a few times to unlock the slipping device of the watch before putting the watch into the winder. Otherwise, the watch may never wind up in the watch
2. Select one of the programs by pointing the program indicator aligned to the LED light.
3. Turn off the 2nd motor unit now if you use only the 1st motor. The 2nd motor unit can be turned on or off anytime by using the 2nd power switch on the front
4. Plug the AC Adaptor to the AC receptacle. Now turn on the master power switch. If power is properly available, the LED green light is lit and rotation begins immediately.
while the rotator is ON, this will reduce the risk of having the lid falls down accidentally, and could also reduce the noise level of the Winder. The Winder will stop automatically after the program is completed. The 2nd motor will stop later if you turn it on later than the 1st motor
6. Leave the power switch to “ON” if you want the winder to start again automatically the next day. You do not see any lights lit but the CPU clock is still counting. The rotation will begin automatically 24 hours later. Otherwise, turn the power switch to "OFF".
If you are not sure which direction your watch will wind up, use the alternating direction selector. It winds both ways. Most automatic watches winds either way. You can do the following test to find out whether your watch
one way or either way: when your watch has completely stopped, wind the watch only clockwise. If the watch does not run, that means your watch only winds counter-clockwise.
It is recommended to use a velvet type fabric to clean the exterior of the wood box. If there are heavy stains, spray very small amount of wood furniture polisher and then wipe clean. Handle the box carefully. Do not drop. If Auto-repeat function is not required, turn the power switch to "OFF" when not operating the unit. Do not expose the unit to sunlight, outdoor environment, extreme temperature or humidity. The Winder is to be used exclusively in the same environment as your regular living room conditions.
1. The rotation disk does not rotate:
Visually see if the LED light is lit green or red or not on. Check the wire connection of the AC Adaptor if LED light is not on. If the LED light is green or red and the power source is properly connected and yet the disk does not rotate, please turn off the unit and rotate the program selector to the proper click and turn the unit on again. If the rotation still does not begin, the unit requires
or a new AC adaptor is needed.
2. The rotation speed is very slow (less than 2.5 turns per minute):
Insufficient voltage is supplied. The voltage has dropped. Either your local electricity supply encounters a drop in voltage, or the AC adaptor is not working properly and might need to be replaced. Try resetting the machine.
It might also need a new AC adaptor.
3. If the LED light turns red, the disk stop rotating. It could be due to a sudden drop of voltage which happens in many countries where electrical voltage is not very constant. Just reset the winder by turning the power to “OFF” and then “ON” again.
4. In some instances, when the AC Adaptor is plugged into the winder, there is no power. This may be due to the polarity of the power plug is inconsistent with the polarity of the local electricity company’s power supply. If you use the AC Adaptor supplied by the original manufacturer, the plug has a correct polarity. (Remarks: If you use your own adaptor bought at your local store, it may not work if the polarity does not match our unit. Make sure the inside polarity is (-) and the outside polarity is (+)).
5. The winder emits loud noise: it might be due to a faulty AC adaptor. If the winder is under the one year warranty. We will send you a free new AC adaptor. Charge might apply if it is over the one year warranty period.
Please contact us if you encounter any
This unit is warranted for manufacturing defects for one year. Return the unit to the service center below with proof of purchase.
Defects due to the following reasons are considered out of warranty and charges will apply:
1. over the one year warranty period.
2. drop or breakage.
3. opened or repaired by non approved technician.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
1. Scratches, dirt, stain, broken glass or broken parts.
2. Normal tears and wear.
If the unit needs to be mailed for service, please contact us first for instruction of where to send the winder for service.